Winter Tire Program
How do I get started?
Check your eligibility at mpi.mb.ca/wintertires, then visit Fowler Nissan.To be eligible you must:
- be an individual (not corporate) Manitoba Public Insurance customer
- purchase qualifying winter tires for a passenger vehicle or light truck registered under your name
- not be subject to financing restrictions or have outstanding arrears on your Manitoba Public Insurance account
Visit Fowler Nissan
Fowler Nissan will confirm your eligibility and complete the loan authorization. You'll need to provide your vehicle registration certificate and Manitoba driver's license or identification card. You'll also be asked to:
- elect a financing term between one and four years and a monthly payment withdrawal day
- choose between using the payment information on your existing Manitoba Public Insurance account or have your Autopac agent contact you for information
- provide your phone number and preferred Autopac agent
Fowler Nissan will print your loan information (including applicable interest rate), promissory note and terms and conditions for your to read and sign. If your purchase exceeds $2,000, you will be required to pay the excess amount to Fowler Nissan at the time of purchase.